Women Appreciate Slumber
Women struggle the most to get good sleep, but they also see the importance of sleep.
Stress impacts women’s shut-eye
Stress makes sleep hard for everyone, but women in particular are finding themselves wide-eyed over stress.
- 19% of individuals ages 45-64 admit to losing sleep due to stress a few nights per week, but
- 26% of women report trouble sleeping at least once a week compared to only 16% of men, making them less likely to get good sleep
Women know sleep matters
They might have trouble sleeping, but women in general think sleep is important.
- 27% of women say sleep is the most important component to their overall well-being
- 16% of women would try getting a good night’s sleep to improve their overall wellness
- 31% of suburban moms are likely to make sleep a priority
- 50% of women with children agree that sleep is the best way to recharge, nine points higher than women without children
- 45% of women agree they feel most refreshed after a good night’s sleep
- 26% of women are likely to invest in a mattress as an in-home wellness item